Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) is a process of evaluating the likely environmental impacts of a proposed project or development, taking into account inter-related socio-economic, cultural, and human-health impacts, both beneficial and adverse.
Importance of EIA
- EIA links the environment with development for environmentally safe and sustainable development.
- EIA provides a cost-effective method to eliminate or minimize the adverse impact of developmental projects.
- EIA enables the decision-makers to analyze the effect of developmental activities on the environment well before the developmental project is implemented.
- EIA encourages the adaptation of mitigation strategies in the developmental plan.
- EIA makes sure that the developmental plan is environmentally sound and within the limits of the capacity of assimilation and regeneration of the ecosystem.
National Authority (DoE), Buyer, International Funded Authority, or Agency.
Care Line Audit & Inspection Ltd. is here to assess your companies Environmental Impact so that you can know that whether your activities are environmentally familiar as well as you can ensure your customer about your stand regarding environmental commitments and sustainability.