Indoor Air Quality & Ambient (outdoor) Air Quality
Air pollution is a major environmental risk to health, affecting everyone in low-, middle-and high-income countries. By reducing air pollution levels, countries can reduce the burden of disease from stroke, heart disease, lung cancer, and both chronic and acute respiratory diseases, including asthma. The lower the levels of air pollution, the better the cardiovascular and respiratory health of the population will be, both long- and short-term.
Common Parameter of Air Quality Monitoring
SPM, PM2.5, PM10, SO2, NO2, TVOC, HCHO, O3, CO
These are the common pollutants released into the air by these activities:
- dust/particulates (PM10, PM2.5) – typically associated with fuel combustion, yarn spinning, synthetic fiber manufacturing
- various oxides of nitrogen (“NOx”) – typically associated with fuel combustion
- various oxides of Sulphur (“SOx”) – typically associated with fuel combustion
- volatile organic compounds (“VOCs”) – typically associated with fabric finishes, solvents, adhesives, fabric printing.
- ozone-depleting substances (“ODS”) – commonly found in refrigerants, many apparel spot cleaners, and some adhesives and solvents
- toxic air pollutants – typically associated with fuel combustion, solvents, adhesives, and some apparel finishes
- water vapor/steam
- Fugitive sources from production processes such as Screen printing, Foil Printing, Molding, others (sources without a chimney that emit into the building and from there outside through windows, doors, etc.)
- Regulated cotton dust emission from spinning, slashing, and weaving
The required Air Quality Test is done by Care Line Audit & Inspection Ltd.
National Authority (DoE), Buyer, International Funded Authority, or Agency.
ECR 1997, DoE, WHO, World Bank, IFC, etc.
Care Line Audit & Inspection Ltd. High-quality equipment & expertise resource person is to assess your air quality. Now a day, most of the customers are committed to the environmental aspect. We are always and available to serve you a sustainable service.