Ozone Depleting Substances: Ozone Depleting Substances are chemicals that destroy the earth’s protective ozone level. They include:
- Chlorofluorocarbons (CFCs)
- Carbon tetrachloride (CCl4)
- Methyl chloroform (CH3CCl3)
- Hydrobromofluorocarbons (HCFCs)
- Methyl bromide (CH3Br)
- Bromochloromethane (CH2BrCl) etc.
We use ozone-depleting substances for:
- CFCs and HCFCs in refrigerators and air conditioners.
- HCFCs and halons in Fire extinguishers
- CFCs HCFCs in foam, an aerosol propellant, and CH3Br for fumigation of soil, structures, and goods to be imported or exported.
So, it is crucially needed to control ODS for our better world.
National Authority (DoE), Buyer, International Funded Authority, or Agency.
ECR 1997, DoE, WHO, World Bank, IFC, etc.
Care Line Audit & Inspection Ltd. High-quality equipment & expertise resource person is to assess your stack air emission. Now a day, most of the customers are committed to the environmental aspect. We are always and available to serve you a sustainable service.